Give up?
What's missing is the flowers that Kimberly, Alisha and Steven buy and help plant for their Mom on Mother's Day. Also, the rest of our grandchildren! We sure miss them.
We had a nice day, taking Grandpa and Grandy to church, then a special home cooked meal at our house. Then it was off to see Steven and Megan and Zoe.
Here's cute, and proud Mom Megan with her little treasure.
Zoe is starting to crawl.
Here she is "sittin pretty".
She loves to play with her Daddy.
So, we managed to have a great day even though the sisters were at their homes. We understand, that's life! Hummmm, I wonder who is going to buy and plant those flowers this year? We'll have to wait and see.
And that's the way it is.
2 comments:
The suspense is killing me, did Suzanne ever get her flowers for mother's day?? The way the last sentence was written it sounds like John had a surprise up his sleeve. Good job to baby Zoe on learning how to crawl and happy mother's day to Suzanne.
Crystal, I was going to surprise her with the flowers, however, I realized she (we)wouldn't have time to plant them until Memorial Day weekend so I'm holding off.
Post a Comment