Now for the star of the show, Henry James Frost.
Here's the proud big sister.
It's a family affair.
When Henry gets hungry and Kimberly is getting everything ready to feed him, Mike can calm him down by letting him suck on his little finger.
Saturday, Suzanne and I took Megan to the National Zoo and met cousin Dawn and Conner there. Megan and Conner play well together and seem to enjoy each others company. When Megan scraps a knee or is unhappy, Conner always tries to make her feel better. Thanks Conner.
They were both excited to see an elephant.
A quiet moment for mother and son.
We finished off our visit with Megan and Mike swimming in the hotel pool. She had fun jumping into her daddy's arms. I think she sorta liked it.
We had a wonderful time with our Virginia Family. Keep praying that Henry gets strong and healthy and help Kimberly, Mike and Megan be strong too.
And that's our story and we're stick'n to it!
4 comments:
baby Henry is beautiful! Thanks for posting these pictures, I've been anxious to see how everything is going and it makes me feel better to see everyone smiling. I'm sure they were so greatful to have you there Suzanne.
Cute little Henry! I just want to squeeze him.
I remember the All State ad.. Henry is so cute! It's so nice that you guys got to go spend some time with the Frost family. Cute pictures :)
Wow, I look tired in that picture where Henry is sucking my finger.
Post a Comment