Saturday, July 3, 2010

Phoenix

Had the chance to visit Phoenix. Stayed at The Arizona Biltmore and The Boulders. They are two great places, yet very different. Also, visited Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wright's winter home. It was a great trip. Here are a few photos to enjoy.














What is this, is it real? It's a blown glass cactus by Dale Chihuly. Pretty cool.




5 comments:

Steven and Megan said...

You went on a hot air balloon ride!!!? You will have to tell me all about it :) Looks like great places to stay!

Sarah said...

you guys stay at the coolest places, we are jealous that you got to visit taliesin west.

Mike and Kim said...

I have been waiting for this post. Everything is beautiful, and I am glad that you didn't melt.

Alisha said...

Very beautiful. Did you have any nasty bugs as your roommate?

Grandma and Grandpa Mac said...

Didn't see even one bug, but heard about rattle snakes and I almost melted.