Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Next Phase of Summer

The kids and grand kids have been coming and going at our house for over a month now. I so nice to have them here. One day we even had all 6 grand kids here at once! Yea!



Now it's time for a little bit of "us" time. What should we do? The house is so quiet.

3 comments:

The Obergs said...

Sounds like it's time to take another awesome trip and stay at another incredible hotel and eat some more delicious food and make the rest of us jealous. Enjoy your summer!

Grandma and Grandpa Mac said...

Crystal, last week I had a business trip to Phoenix. We stayed at The Arizona Biltmore http://www.arizonabiltmore.com/ and The Boulders http://www.theboulders.com/. While there I was able to visit Frank Lloyd Wrigt's Taliesin West. It started as his winter home and now....The Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture (www.taliesin.edu) offers academically and professionally accredited undergraduate and graduate degrees (BAS and M.Arch). That was really cool.

Steven and Megan said...

Enjoy the silence... Hahah :) It was fun to have all the kiddos together though!