So where are we?
Kimberly and Mike and Megan and their son-in-the-oven (bun-in-th-oven) are in Washington DC. They are celebrating in our Nations Capital and get to see some pretty amazing things.
Alisha and Cory and Noel and, newest edition, Ellie are in Reno. Ellie was born Dec. 18. They have lots of visitors. Grandma Laure was arrived that day, and had to hurry home. Grandma Suzanne arrived the next day and will return (to ME) Christmas Day. The next day Grandma Laure and Grandpa Jerry and Ellie's two nephews arrive.
Steven and Megan and Zoe are here in Utah. They carry on our "Celebrate any day you can" tradition due to Steven's work schedule and their family's schedule.
Grandpa and Grandy are here in Utah. I brought him home from the hospital yesterday and had a nice day with them. Today, I'm headed over there again to have a "Traditional Christmas Dinner" with them at 12:30p, after I shovel the 5 inches of snow off our driveway. It should be fun.
My Christmas present is getting to pickup Suzanne at the airport tonight, Christmas night!
Did I miss anyone? Hope not. Now for a few photos.
So, this is our Christmas tree that Suzanne decorated so nicely. I know, you have to turn your head sideways, or you can turn your computer monitor sideways to see it. Not being as computer savy as the you younger bloggers I can't figure out how to rotate this photo. I tried rotating it in iPhoto and then importing to the blog, but that didn't work either.
But, I digress. The purpose of showing you the tree is to show how good Suzanne is at decorating and if you look in the bookcase you'll see a photo of Zoe in her Santa hat. Cute, right?
A couple of weeks ago we went to see Mom and Dad and have a Christmas Buffett with them. They decorated the dining room, made lots of good food and homemade candy and it was very festive.
And here's the latest Zoe photo we have. She is so well behaved. She likes to sit and watch everyone. Now she's starting to make faces when her mom and dad talk to her. These are good faces, not the kind she'll make when she's in her teens and mom and dad talk to her.

Alisha and Cory gave us a nice Christmas present on Dec. 18 when Ellie was born. Here, she is only hours old.


Kimberly and Mike and Megan had a nice outing in Washington DC seeing the lights.

After the big night out seeing the lights, you are rewarded with a huge cheeseburger.

Then you go home and wait for Santa.
1 comment:
Oh I'm sorry that your family is scattered all over, Christmas is not quite the same without EVERYONE being here. However, it looks like you're still managing to have a good holiday. I'm glad Suzanne is coming home today to celebrate with you. Have a great day!
Post a Comment