You all know how Mom likes to decorate for the season. We bought some outdoor lights and garland and wrapped them around the railing on their balcony. Suzanne picked out this little tree and decorated it. She did a nice job, it looks festive, doesn't it?
To have the scents of the season we bought a little candle, and we recorded 4 Christmas cds for them to listen too.
Now is this a cute family or what? This is at our house during our Thanksgiving Sunday (because Steven had to work Thanksgiving day).
Here's our cute girls!!!
And our proud papa bear with his little Zoe.
Ah, the must have food shot. We must of enjoyed it because we couldn't get a picture before it was almost gone. We left out the BBQ Ribs this time. That was a mistake. We missed them. But, if you look closely, you'll see we did have our famous Suicide Rolls.
Does Steven look satisfied? I hope so! We went to a lot of work so they could have a true Thanksgiving. We loved having Megan, Steven and Zoe with us.
Our parting shot. After dinner we followed Zoe's lead and took a nap.
"And that's the way it is."
2 comments:
cute decorations and I loved the thanksgiving pictures. I have no idea what suicide rolls are but they look fantastic. It's nice that you still have one of your kids close by to celebrate holidays with. I'm sure you're as sad as I am that you won't have the other two families for Christmas. Keep us updated on little Eleanor. I'm excited to see her. Zoe is getting bigger and bigger, she is such a little cutie.
Looks like a great Thanksgiving. The famous "It's Thanksgiving whatever day you celebrate it". I love it. I wish we could have been there.
Nice decorations for Grandy.
Post a Comment