Monday, October 8, 2007

The Baby Count Down Has Begun



We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our new granddaughter ZOE. Steven and Megan went to the doctor today and were told that Megan is dialated to a 1! So, it looks like things are starting to move a little bit. They are really excited and can't wait to see their new daughter! Wish them the best!!

Look for updates on this posting, I'll add to it if I can figure out how to do it.

"And that's the way it is."

2 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

We just heard Steven and Megan are at the hospital. How exciting. Keep us updated. We can't wait to see little ZOE.

The Obergs said...

Ahhh, our internet hasn't been working for a week and I feel so behind! I'm sure that they've had the baby by now. Please update, I'm so excited to see the new 'baby girl McFadden'