This week Suzanne gave a Baby Shower for Megan.
Megan's mom Sharon was able to come celebrate too.
Grandy came and Christina and Becky too. The room was too small to get everyone in the photo. Megan's sisters came, Joan came and she and Christina helped put it all together. When I say "help", I they did most of it while Suzanne prepared the house. Trea made a special appearance, it's always nice to see her. And there were too many to name.
Everyone had lots of fun.
It was just like Christmas for Megan and the baby.
Suzanne's best friends came, Kayla, Becky, and Linda.
A great time was had by all.
"And that's the way it is."
2 comments:
Looks like the shower went well. Kim wishes that she had been there to run the show.
We're excited for little Zoe to come.
What a great baby shower, and tons of presents! Suzanne I'm excited for you to have another grandbaby girl. I can't believe that Megan is due so soon. My sister-in-law was due on the 6th and ended up having her baby on the 26 instead, your baby could be coming at any time.
Post a Comment