Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Sunday

Yesterday was specially nice, 57 degrees, blue skies, wispy could and Mom was happy and smiling.

We take Mom and Dad to church, this is a member helping dad into church.



Yesterday, I took them on a walk around the outside perimeter of Apple village. This is Hobbs Pond in the gully/wood behind their place.







I have seen Mom smile this much in a long time. It's great.



I think they had fun today. I know I did.

Today is Valentines Day. Do something special for some you love.

Now, I'm taking Dad to get a hair cut.

May the sun and blue skies be above you!

4 comments:

The Obergs said...

This beautiful weather is bound to make anyone smile. I know we really enjoyed our walk yesterday too. Your parents are very lucky to have you.

alland4950 said...

Thanks John for sending this to us as well. It's good to see Uncle Ralph and Aunt Alice still getting out. It really is a beautiful countryside!

Cousins Allan and Célia

Mike and Kim said...

Grandy and Grandpa look good. Thanks for taking such good care of them.

Cory said...

Send our love to Grandy and Grandpa!