Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving, a lot to be thankful for!

So, as usual we have a lot to be thankful for. One of which is our new addition to our clan, Eli John Frost. Another is that Suzanne and I, mostly Suzanne, can travel to see and help our kids, especially when they have new babies.

Grandma Suzanne got crafty and made turkeys for everyone.


The proud new dad.


Kimberly set a beautiful table and made sure everyone was fed very well.


The newbie to the clan.


Fun at the Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City pool.


And finally, the SUZANNE'S FAMOUS LEMON MERINGUE PIE.

5 comments:

Twin Times said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family-He is very handsome! I'm gald it was a great holiday for you.

Alisha said...

Everything looks so yummy! How was it fly on an actual ticket?

Mike and Kim said...

Nothing like a Bob Even's Thanksgiving to get you in the holiday mood. I am most thankful that you two could come out and celebrate and welcome baby Eli. We miss you already. Thanks for all you do.

Steven and Megan said...

Eli is adorable!! I can't wait till our whole family can get together again. Steven is craving that lemon meringue pie! Looks delicious :)

The Obergs said...

I'm sure thankful for our new addition too. Oh he's cute. I hope you gave him plenty of kisses from all of us!