Here's my Dad, the 1st generation.
Last time I did BBQ Ribs Suzanne and Steven asked that I go back to using my own rub. So here they are, babybacks which spent the night with my rub, then cooked about 5 hours and then bathed in my own BBQ sauce. When the voting was done everyone said they were the best ribs they'd had all week. I was later told they were the ONLY ribs anyone had eaten all week. Should I be happy or disappointed?
And here are the 4 generations of Utah McFaddens. I turned out to be an emotional experience. Don't Steven with that smile look great? It's always hard to get the youngest, and the oldest, to look at the camera at the right time. We're happy we were able to document this wonderful time together.
We miss the rest of our clan. We look forward to more family gatherings soon.
4 comments:
Yum!! Those ribs look fantastic!! What a great picture of the boys, those pictures are priceless :)
I love the four generations picture of the McFadden Clan. And the ribs look great.
yeah, I think you should feel pretty good about those ribs. The recipe has even spread in to the frost fam. All we ever hear about is how good your ribs and potato salad are. I love the 4 generation picture, everyone looks great.
The ribs were great. thanks for the invite. it was a goog time.
Post a Comment