We had a great time! Thanks so much for putting up with us for three weeks and especially for escorting us to Nashville. We can't wait for you guys to visit, but you might want to wait until this humidity takes a break.
it was good to have everyone here wasn't it. You have a great family, you should be proud. P.S. I love that cute hat on Henry, I'm glad you got a picture of it.
it was nice to see everyone :) thanks for the good bbq too!
These are great pictures -- thanks for putting up with all the madness.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We had a great time! Thanks so much for putting up with us for three weeks and especially for escorting us to Nashville. We can't wait for you guys to visit, but you might want to wait until this humidity takes a break.
it was good to have everyone here wasn't it. You have a great family, you should be proud.
P.S. I love that cute hat on Henry, I'm glad you got a picture of it.
it was nice to see everyone :) thanks for the good bbq too!
These are great pictures -- thanks for putting up with all the madness.
Post a Comment