Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Scarlet Begonias



Last weekend we took Grandpa and Grandy to Twin Falls Idaho to visit he younger sister Doris and her husband Jim. Doris's health is very fragile due to Parkinson's and Leukemia and time is running out. When we arrived the first thing we saw was these beautiful begonias. Doris always made the house, yard and meals very special.



Well, I guess this is all you get for now. I have tried to finish this posting every night since Sunday. The problem is, the photos don't download! I try one at a time and they don't download. I guess the blogger.com web site/server is too busy. Or there's something wrong with my computer or internet connection. No, I think is the blogger site. I will have to try again this weekend. Enjoy the begonias!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Pretty flowers, I am glad that Grandy and Grandpa have you guys close so that you can do these things with them.

The Obergs said...

They are being enjoyed. Glad I know what Begonias are now...

Steven and Megan said...

They are pretty flowers! We look forward to seeing your other pictures!