Noel is such a little cutie pie and has the sweetest disposition. I'm excited for your parent's new home at Apple Village. I spent tons of time over there and I loved it. It's a great place to be. I'm sure they will love it to.
What a cute little family I have. Thanks for all of your help these past few weeks.
Those are some really cute photos of Noel. The questions is, how did something so cute come from that hairy animal in the last picture?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Noel is such a little cutie pie and has the sweetest disposition. I'm excited for your parent's new home at Apple Village. I spent tons of time over there and I loved it. It's a great place to be. I'm sure they will love it to.
What a cute little family I have. Thanks for all of your help these past few weeks.
Those are some really cute photos of Noel. The questions is, how did something so cute come from that hairy animal in the last picture?
Post a Comment