Grandpa and Grandy have both been on long health journeys being in and out of the hospital since October. We've done a lot of sleeping in chairs, like Grandpa is here.
Kimberly and Megan got in on all the action too. First, they visited Grandy in the hospital.
Then they visited Grandpa's apartment to make sure he's ok.
Throughout these difficult journeys we've been faces with one snow storm after another with no time in between for the snow to melt. This is a sample, but we have had much more.
Here we are with Megan-times-two. Little NutMeg always calls her new Aunt Megan, Aunt.
Megan Lily liked being around her new cousin and aunt and uncle.
Megan discovered our cabinet with dry goods like rice and noodles stored in Tupperware. So, to entertain herself she stacked them as high as she could, then knocked them over.
That's all we have for now. We'll have more after Mom and Dad move into Apple Village assisted living.
"And That's The Way It Is".
2 comments:
Thank goodness for the incredible seal on those tupperware lids. I can almost imagine the rice tipping over and going everywhere. I'm glad Megan and Kim got to visit, It's been far too long since they were here last.
We had a great visit I am glad that we could come and visit. Megan still talks about Grandy in the hospital, I guess it made at big impression.
We love you!
Post a Comment