Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Kids, The Grandkids, and The Grandparents

Greetings from HOT Utah. It's been a long hot summer here. We've had way too many days over 100 degrees. During this time we've been blessed with having all the kids home for Steven and Megan's wedding. We've had a wonderful time with everyone here, we hope you have a wonderful time looking at the photos.

We've saved a front row seat for you so come sit under the tree and enjoy the show.



Oh ya, this posting is a little different. I'm not putting captions on the photos. You'll have to figure out who's who all on your own. Good Luck!





















Now you can go to Alisha and Cory's blog for a special announcement.

http://coryandalisha.blogspot.com/

"And that's the way it is."

2 comments:

The Obergs said...

I think I love having the McFadden siblings in town as much as you guys do. I feel really lucky to be so close with all of your family.

Steven's reception was great, after we left Taylor told me that he thought we should have had dutch oven food at our wedding.

Congratulations on the grandbaby girl. It looks like Alisha is taking a lesson from your family set-up.

Mike and Kim said...

We had a great time visiting the family. I'm glad we could all be together for Steven's wedding. Megan sure loves grandma and grandpa's house. She is still talking about the visit.